Carer‘s allowance (Příspěvek na péči)


The carer‘s allowance is intended for persons who, due to a long-term adverse health condition, need the assistance of another person in caring for them and in securing self-sufficiency.


You have to submit a written request for carer’s allowance on a specific form and submit it to the Labour Office (Úřad Práce) of the place of your residence. (in Czech):

Praha 7, Czech Republic

Úřad Práce (Labour Office )

Dobrovského 1278/25

170 00 Praha 7